Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Colton!!!!







Today was a great day. We went to the our pediatrician today for the one year visit and shots. Colton weighed 13 lb 15 oz and was 27 in. long. Not much of a change, but here is the good news. The doc did not agree with Riley and feels they are not doing everything they can to figure out what is wrong with the little guy. He does not appear to have anything wrong with him except he is small and doesn't like to eat. He has requested a second opinion from St. Vincent which we will hopefully get soon. I really hope something comes of this. If the second opinion says, yes he needs a tube, I will feel better about it. God has done this because He knows how upsetting it made me to submit to the tube. Momma knows. As a mom I just feel like a tube was not the right thing. I know what everyone on the outside thinks its a good thing and I understand why. But a mom knows. I am so happy to be doing this. It will ease my mind. Now......the really really good news. Colton ate 4 bottles willingly today. He held them himself and everything!!!!! God is great! Happy Birthday little buddy. Mommy loves you!

No comments: