Saturday, October 3, 2009

A busy Saturday

Hello all, and happy Saturday. We have had a busy one. You know how you always look forward to sleeping in on a Saturday morning and catching up on that lost sleep from the week? Well, my 3 and 1 year old didn't get that message. I have to wake Taylor up at 7:00 during the week and drag her out of bed to go to the sitters house, but today she wakes up all by herself at 6:20. "Mommy.......Mommy......." Her sweet little voice calls from upstairs. I slowly make my way up the stairs and into her room. She is sitting straight up and says, "I'm ready to wake up and watch cartoons. Can I lay with you?" What do ya say? So, we laid in bed and watched cartoons this morning. I am learning to love Special Agent Oso. Not long after Taylor wakes up, Colton decides he is missing out on the party and gets daddy in the action. They hang out in the living room. Taylor and Colton in our bed usually ends up in disaster......

Let's see, so Brent and Ashley came over the pray over Colton to help him to get better and for the doctors to find answers. Then, after dropping Colton off at Happy's house, Taylor and I head to an auction in Marshal. It was fun. Taylor loved running around outside and seeing Grandma and Grandpa. The hot dogs and pie were great too!! Taylor and I bought a card table, throw blanket, and a Pampered Chef stone muffin thing, all for a total of $14. Taylor tried to bid on some other stuff, but thank goodness the auctioneers didn't take her seriously. Now we are all at home and the kids are napping. I'm getting ready to go outside and move a pile of dirt. It never ends. I wouldn't live without it.

No comments: